Attorneys Serving Dallas and Fort Worth
Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate, Business and Banking Law
Located in Fort Worth, Texas, Gordon & Sykes, LLP, provides professional, reliable and highly experienced legal counsel for estates, businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals. At our firm we pride ourselves on being agile and responsive, with significant experience and the resources to be effective across a wide spectrum of legal matters.
Contact our Fort Worth lawyers to find out how we can help you.
Areas of Focus
- Probate litigation
- Trust litigation
- Estate planning and probate
- Banking and secured transactions
- Simple and complex real estate transactions
- Construction litigation
- Real estate development
- Business organization planning and creation
- We provide custom legal solutions built to satisfy your business or individual needs.
Each lawyer at our firm provides the benefits of decades of proven practice; and the firm has been recognized by independent peer groups such as Martindale-Hubbell,* which has given the firm its highest AV rating. Additionally, some of our firm's lawyers have been recognized multiple times by Super Lawyers for quality of practice and service. One senior partner is board certified in estate planning and probate law. Another is board certified in civil litigation.
The Benefits of Working With Our Office
Our law firm is highly focused, offering benefits that larger, less agile or less experienced Fort Worth attorneys or law firms might not be able to provide. When you work with our firm's attorneys, you get:
- Experience — Our attorneys provide years of probate, litigation, business, franchising, and client service experience.
- Personalized service — You work directly with your lawyer to resolve your dispute or matter.
- Adaptability — We create custom legal solutions to meet your needs.
- Result-oriented counsel — Our firm is built on the foundation of creating optimal pathways to resolution. We focus on your best interests and on solving your problem.
- Proven representation — Each of our attorneys has a solid reputation of proven success, based on knowing how to respond to and serve a client's needs. We are equally adept at doing so whether you are a sophisticated corporate or professional client, or a family member seeking to transfer estate wealth in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
Contact Our Experienced Tarrant County Lawyers Today
Estate Planning, Probate, and Business Law Representation
Our firm is committed to serving its clients' legal needs, both in and out of the courtroom. To find out more about our practice or to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your case, call our office at 817-717-1048. We can also be reached through our convenient online form.
*Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.