Creating A Strong Estate Plan
- Do you need a will or trust created?
- Do you have concerns about a contested will or heirs fighting over assets?
- Do you own a family business that you want to protect once you pass away?
- Would you like to know more about how to avoid probate?
- Should you name your children as executors of your estate?
- Do you have concerns about asset protection?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, please contact the experienced estate planning lawyers at Gordon & Sykes, LLP in Fort Worth, Texas.
Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Other Estate Planning Documents
Our firm specializes in many estate planning areas: estate administration, probate, trusts, guardianships, conservatorships, and probate and trust litigation. We utilize professional and personalized strategies to help you and your family create sustainable wealth transfer solutions. We focus on cost-effectiveness, asset protection, and lawful tax minimization.
You and your family can rely on our firm for representation on:
- Living Wills
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Disability planning
- Medicaid Planning (including Miller Trusts)
- Powers of Attorney
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Estate Tax Planning, including Gift Tax Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable Planning
- Life Insurance Trusts
Complete Estate Planning and Probate Practice
Our experienced lawyers are available to answer your questions and find creative solutions for any estate planning issues. We can help you find viable options for anything from minimizing estate or gift taxes to creating a trust for a property located out of state.
We also provide advice for IRAs, insurance policies, bank accounts, annuities, and other non probate assets.
Contact One of Our Experienced Attorneys
In order to better assist you in preparing a plan for your estate, we kindly ask that you complete our estate planning questionnaire and bring it with you to your initial appointment.
Contact us today to learn more or fill out our Estate Planning Questionnaire.